Your Divorce, Made Simple and Respectful
Our Process: Effective, Caring and Private
Considering a divorce in Oregon?
While divorce can be one of the most difficult and stressful events in life, it doesn’t have to be a war in which everybody loses.
As Oregon’s divorce experts, we provide you with a healthy path through this major life transition by combining the advantages of divorce mediation with the option of advice and protection from divorce lawyers.
Through our highly successful and affordable process you will:
- Never set foot in a courtroom
- Reach agreements on all divorce and separation matters
- Be supported with clear and compassionate guidance every step of the way
There are 5 primary options for how to get a divorce in Oregon:
Self-Filing, Divorce Mediation, Collaborative Law, Arbitration, and Litigation.
We’ve combined the best features from each.
Some of the benefits of our process include:
Protect Your Children
Stay in Control
Private and Confidential
Our Areas of Expertise Include:
All divorce cases:
- From amicable to high conflict
- From a few assets/debts to high net worth
- With or without attorneys
All divorce issues, including:
- Custody, schedule, parenting plan
- Property, assets/debts, and retirement accounts
- Child and spousal support
Related family mediation issues, including:
- Legal, unmarried and domestic partnership separation
- The decision to divorce or reconcile
- Long distance mediation (via phone or video conferencing)