Your Divorce, Made Simple and Respectful
Our Process: Effective, Caring and Private
Considering a divorce in Oregon?
While divorce can be one of the most difficult and stressful events in life, it doesn’t have to be a war in which everybody loses.
As Oregon’s divorce experts, we provide you with a healthy path through this major life transition by combining the advantages of divorce mediation with the option of advice and protection from divorce lawyers.
I am currently meeting with clients through video-conference, telephone, or in person at the Portland office location. I also offer reduced rates to Oregon families who have lost their income due to the coronavirus outbreak while going through divorce.
Through our highly successful and affordable process you will:
- Never set foot in a courtroom
- Reach agreements on all divorce and separation matters
- Be supported with clear and compassionate guidance every step of the way
There are 5 primary options for how to get a divorce in Oregon:
Self-Filing, Divorce Mediation, Collaborative Law, Arbitration, and Litigation.
We’ve combined the best features from each.
Some of the benefits of our process include:
Protect Your Children
Stay in Control
Private and Confidential
Our Areas of Expertise Include:
All divorce cases:
- From amicable to high conflict
- From a few assets/debts to high net worth
- With or without attorneys
All divorce issues, including:
- Custody, schedule, parenting plan
- Property, assets/debts, and retirement accounts
- Child and spousal support
Related family mediation issues, including:
- Legal, unmarried and domestic partnership separation
- The decision to divorce or reconcile
- Long distance mediation (via phone or video conferencing)